In the past, the insurance industry was infamous for being slow to innovate based on its risk-averse nature.
However, modern insurers are flipping the script and embracing digital transformation both internally and externally to keep up with evolving consumer expectations.
At the same time, regulators in Asia are introducing regulations to pave the way for a new breed of pure digital insurers.
Watch this webinar to explore and hear from practitioners on how they are reinventing their insurance business.
On the agenda:
- Insurance digitalisation trends impacting the present and future
- Rise of digital insurers and how this is affecting traditional carriers
- Emerging business models in insurance
- Tomasz Kurczyk, Chief Transformation and Digital Officer, AXA
- Melissa Wong, Group Chief Product Officer, bolttech
- Shawn Lau, General Manager for Southeast Asia, IXT by OneDegree
- Sameer Hajarnis, Vice President, Growth and Transformation, OneSpan