The global pandemic brings the need for effective digital identity as physical distancing measures are imposed worldwide.
Remote access to financial services is more in demand than ever, however there are a wide range of risks when engaging with consumers in a faceless environment. In this free webinar, Rahim Kaba from OneSpan and Ignacio Del Castillo from Veridas will discuss novel approaches to digital identity verification to securely onboard and engage with consumers – and at a distance.
Discussion topics include:
- Modern approaches to fulfil know your customer (KYC) requirements;
- Strategies to reduce abandonment during account opening & onboarding;
- Using ID document verification and facial biometrics to combat new account opening fraud.
- Rahim Kaba, VP Product Marketing, OneSpan
- Ignacio Del Castillo, Strategic Partnerships and Product Strategy, Veridas