Your Signature Please, No Pens Required pt. 2! How Remote Online Notaries (RON) and Virtual Rooms Can Eliminate the Need for In Person Notarizations
The pandemic caused a rapid shift away from paper and in-person meetings to digital channels and remote interactions. Within the legal industry, this meant finding ways to get agreements signed and notarized digitally, without the signers present.
In the last two years electronic signatures have played an important role in ensuring business continuity for organizations, enabling attorneys to get documents electronically signed quickly and compliantly.
As organizations look to the future, many firms are looking at ways to keep digital interactions in the centre of their service offering with virtually mediated agreement solutions. These solutions utilize virtual rooms and digital identity verification to enable the digitization of complex and highly-regulated agreement processes, such as those that require remote online notorization.
Listen to this podcast from the International Legal Technology Association and OneSpan to hear experts discuss these technologies in more detail.
Find out more about:
- Ways in which e-signatures are being used for high-value agreements to help busy attorneys.
- How electronic signing and virtual rooms can be used to enable remote online notaries (RON).
- Top compliance and security features to look for in video based digital agreement platforms.
Recorded on: April 27, 2022
- Aaron Davis, Director, Product Marketing, OneSpan
- Raquel Lima, Product Manager, OneSpan