eSignLive, Locke Lord LLP Advise on Evidence Considerations Using E-Signatures for Financial Services
MONTREAL, QC, February 12, 2012 – To help financial services organizations understand how e-signatures can reduce risk while improving customer experience, Silanis, the leader in enterprise electronic signature solutions with more than 600 million documents processed annually, will host a webinar Tuesday, February 19 at 2pm EST. During this webinar, US e-commerce law experts Pat Hatfield, partner, Locke Lord LLP and Greg Casamento, partner, Locke Lord LLP will team up with industry veteran Michael Laurie, vice president, Silanis Technology to discuss the practical evidentiary considerations of electronic records and signatures. The 60-minute webcast will feature:
- A legal, regulatory and case law update;
- The challenges of defending electronic transactions;
- How to present your case with electronic evidence;
- A best practice checklist for electronic signature evidence;
- A demonstration of best practice e-signature audit trails and process evidence.