The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
You will be instrumental in recruiting, developing and managing our channel partners network to serve our North America and LATAM markets. As Channel Director, you leverage proven business and market development experience based on in depth understanding of channel including:
- Reseller Channels
- System Integrators
- Referral partners
- Global alliances (consulting firms; global services providers; audit advisors)
You will be responsible for collaboratively developing, managing and executing the partner program in our Americas markets. You must be able to set objectives, define sales strategies for our security and digital product lines, and implement methods for successful channel sales results with the support of the field sales organization. Success will be measured by sales through the channel. Based on the channel contribution and growth, you will have the opportunity to grow a team of dedicated channel representatives to enable and support channel business in each region. The job's responsibilities require working closely with our VP Global Alliances & Channel Partners to implement our global partner program, as well as to execute a channel strategy developed with the VP Americas Sales.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and deploy business plans to strengthen our relation with existing channel partners, reviewing and re-assessing regularly
- Develop and execute strategy for recruiting new channel partners as needed to support growth
- Responsible for creating and executing a pipeline generation plan that leads to partners exceeding their annual incremental and net new business needs
- Properly articulate the OneSpan strategy, value proposition and solution offerings to partners
- Develop and execute regional partner go to market business plans that align with field sales market plans
- Responsible for aligning and engaging partners with multiple resources such as field sales, solutions engineers, support team, professional services, product management
- Lead partner enablement to support the development of active channel partners in the region and grow strategic partners with recurrent business
- Work with Sales reps and Marketing team to drive marketing programs to ensure that all activities tie back to OneSpan’s performance objectives
- Negotiate business terms and conditions that are within OneSpan guidelines and are fair to both OneSpan and resellers
- Provide accurate sales and activity reports, including pipeline and current sales opportunities within Salesforce
- Five to seven years of proven experience building and managing resellers
- Built business relationships with Global System integrators and/or Core Banking providers in North America and LATAM regions (for example Accenture, Deloitte, Cognizant, Finastra, Fiserv, FIS, Technisys, Mambu, Globant)
- Must be proactive, analytical and results oriented
- Strong consultative and presentation skills
- Work experience in large tech companies with a direct and indirect sale model
- Understanding of the security marketplace and competitive landscape
- Have excellent time and project management and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills
- Negotiation and reseller management experience
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English; proficiency in Spanish would be a plus
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center