ONESPAN, a world leader in strong authentication and risk analytics solutions, is looking for a passionate "Application Architect" to join our Brussels team! You can work remotely from home (ideally come once or twice/week to the Brussels Office).
As an "Application Architect", you will join our R&D team. The team is in charge of designing, building, and maintaining solutions to meet the needs and solve the problems of the customers. Furthermore, you and the team will provide the customized products to our customers and help to reshape the services and operations.
You will be responsible for reviewing and improving the current architecture of our existing .NET solutions, both technically and functionally. You will provide technical guidance to the team. In addition, building a vision on the new generations of the solutions given the migration to the cloud. You will participate in defining the appropriate strategy and roadmap.
- Collect requirements for new products enhancements and translate them into functional specifications, user stories and architectural design documents.
- Create and consolidate Functional and Technical Product Specification to fulfill the requirements
- Define future proof and extendible software architectures
- Organize and follow-up functional tests
- Define the scope of the releases to match the priorities
- Participate in the definition of a cloud migration strategy and its tasks
- Break the solution down into manageable projects and development tasks
- Provide technical guidance to the development team according to industry standards
- Be the primary contact between the development team and external stakeholders.
- Provide training and support to different stakeholders
- Degree in Computer Science or IT or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of experience working on software architecture
- Hands-on experience in web applications development
- Experience in writing POCs
- Excellent knowledge on architectural styles, design patterns, modeling methods
- Knowledge of cloud solutions and CI/CD tools is a plus
- Experience working, refactoring and migrating the legacy applications
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems.
- Ability to learn, care and reason about backwards compatibility with existing solutions
- Fluency in English
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans. For more information please visit our Privacy Center