The Global Solutions team creates and maintains a centralized platform for our sales, services and customers to properly, efficiently and quickly evaluate, test and build out OneSpan’s solutions. The Experience Engineer position is designed to build and maintain the integration between the strategic platform and our solutions and to provide guidance and support to the OneSpan sales, services and customer channel as they are interacting with the strategic platform. This position will ensure the timely integration of the latest OneSpan solution into our strategic platform, as well as maintaining any patches or updates as it applies to the strategic platform.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clearly and concisely communicate with others, internal and external to the team
- Creating Mobile and Web Application Logic between cloud services and mobile applications
- Producing externally facing UX and interfaces that are visually appealing and technologically sound
- Interacting with Sales, Services and External Customers during presales engagements from a technology standpoint
- Subject Matter Experts towards all OneSpan Solutions
- Ability to work with customers
- Works well in a team
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Ability to create Android applications UX and flows.
- Solid understanding of Android application technologies (JAVA, Go) (Dart and Flutter experience is a plus)
- Ability to create website UX and flows (Progressive Web Applications understanding is a plus)
- Understanding of how web and mobile applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, object oriented programming and web application development
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- iOS Mobile development skills is a plus.