The Global Solutions Team creates and maintains a centralized platform for our sales, services and customers to properly, efficiently and quickly evaluate, test and build out OneSpan’s solutions. The Platform Support Specialist position is designed to build and maintain the integration between the strategic platform and our Mobile and Web solutions and to provide guidance and support to the OneSpan sales, services and customer channel as they are interacting with the strategic platform. This position will ensure the timely integration of the latest OneSpan solution into our strategic platform, as well as maintaining any patches or updates as it applies to the strategic platform. The Platform Support Specialist will focus efforts on building, maintaining and supporting our strategic platform and how it integrates with the OneSpan solutions in conjunction with the OneSpan DevOps teams.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clearly and concisely communicate with others, internal and external to the team
- Creating, Maintaining and working in Cloud Infrastructure, specifically Amazon Web Services.
- Creating Mobile and Web Application Logic between cloud services and mobile and web applications
- Interacting with Sales, Services and External Customers during presales engagements from a technology standpoint
- Subject Matter Experts towards all OneSpan Solutions
- Clear communication skills, spoken and written
- Works well in a team
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Must have experience with Amazon Web Services (SES, ECR, SNS, DynamoDB), Twilio API, GitLab, Docker
- Experience with other technologies including Terraform, ForgeRock, BehavioSec are a plus.
- Understanding of how mobile and web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, object oriented programming and web application development
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Web and Mobile development skills is a plus.