OneSpan is looking for a Business Development Specialist Sales to join our team in Sydney.
The role will make an important contribution to the success of OneSpan in our Cloud First approach. Providing world class omni-channel software solutions to prevent fraud and secure banking transactions.
The prime focus of this role will be in the Banking and Finance segments and requires mastering an understanding of a customer’s business and security needs in their Digital Transformation journey.
As an individual contributor, thought leader and subject matter expert, you will be accountable for developing new business in the ANZ region.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and execute an engagement plan
- Rapidly build a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Engage directly with key prospects and customers across the defined territory
- Work effectively with the local pre-sales resources to manage the sales cycle
- Be a thought leader and trusted adviser to customers and partners
- Effectively articulate the OneSpan value proposition and our competitive advantage in the industry
- Identify and engage with specialist partners to scale the business
- Engage various regulators and National State Agencies to ensure adequate knowledge of OneSpan
- Active participation in national and regional forums and committees
- Represent OneSpan as a speaker in targeted events
- Several years of SW Solution Sales experience (in Authentication, Identity, Security and Fraud)
- A proven and successful track record of Business Development in the banking sector
- The ability to learn new technology and adapt to change
- You are a confident speaker and excellent presenter
- You have a positive “can do” attitude with strong negotiation skills
- You are enthusiastic with a passion for success
- A strong communicator with the ability to liaise at the CXO level and below
- You have a consistent track record of over achievement and new account acquisition
- An entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated and a team player
- Travel commitment (national ANZ)