At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
We are currently looking for a “Business Intelligence Analyst”, based in London, UK.
As “Business Intelligence Analyst”, you will be a key member of Onespan’s Business Intelligence (BI) team and support OneSpan’s departments with data and insights that enable superior business decisions through providing data, reports, dashboards, ad hoc analyses, consultancy and more.
You will work in a truly global context with business stakeholders and colleagues in different locations worldwide.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining key BI reports that help drive business decisions, using company-wide KPIs
- Partnering with business leaders and multiple departments across the organization to turn their business needs into data-driven solutions
- Knowing stakeholders’ goals and understanding the metrics that are most important and why
- Translating the business’ needs into technical specifications and defining the best approach
- Creating reports, dashboards, and visualizations for internal clients using tools such as Tableau
- Explaining how to interpret and derive conclusions from the reports/dashboards/visualizations
- Providing recommendations on how key insights can be used to positively impact the business
- Executing database queries and ensuring data quality
- Taking full ownership of assigned projects
- Actively sharing knowledge across OneSpan to grow the value of our data driven capabilities
- Acting as an expert user of the reporting and dashboard tools to maximize insight into the data, improve visualization and highlight key factors, uncover underlying problems and detect anomalies and inconsistencies
Qualifications and requirements:
- You have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. Economics, Business, Finance)
- 4+ years of data analysis experience
- Technical requirements:
- Deep understanding of BI solutions
- Proficient in SQL, data analysis, advanced excel and report development
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools
- Knowledge of data warehouse concepts and modeling techniques
- Experience with AWS preferred
- You are a strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to understand future data needs and create a vision for how to meet those needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate complex technical issues to both technical and business users in a clear and concise manner
- You have a hands-on mentality, are able to work independently and thrive in an international, dynamic and ever-growing environment
- The ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results
- Basic understanding of Finance & Accounting processes
- Experience in data migration and automation using SSIS & SSAS a plus