The Chief Architect is responsible for architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies across OneSpan’s product portfolio. The impetus is on highly distributed, scalable, available and manageable SaaS services architecture for a high growth SaaS business. The Chief Architect initiates and drives the evolution of our SaaS services by applying an in-depth expertise in industry best practices and emerging technologies.
Are you passionate about building scalable SaaS applications that customers love to use? Do you have a proven-track in driving an innovative technology vision and building a strong foundation for a high growth SaaS business? Then join us as our Chief Architect to build and scale up our SaaS business and take us to the next level rapidly… and have fun doing it!
- Drive all aspects of our secure SaaS architecture, both functional and non-functional “ilities”
- Define and implement secure SaaS design principles, coding standards, reviews, and best practices for an agile development environment.
- Lead a team of application, data, security, and infrastructure architects charged with defining and maintaining standards and design and implementation patterns that drive enterprise technology, aligned with technology strategy.
- Collaborate with senior leadership across the company to align to strategic imperatives and technology strategy.
- Responsible for leading due diligence associated with major initiatives, upgrades, and re-platforming.
- Initiate and deliver technology evaluations and recommendations
- A strong background in architectural design including working with highly distributed SaaS architectures (10+ years).
- Proven experience with several years architecting and delivering reliable, available, scalable, secure, high-end SaaS solutions for processing large transaction volumes.
- Proven experience in having led the architecture and design of at least one successful SaaS service that is in use by several customers
- Solid experience mentoring and coaching Architects and experience developing best architecture practices.
- Technical expertise in software development, quality assurance, cloud infrastructure and automated deployments using CI / CD tools.
- Agile product development experience.
- Experience with acquisitions; both technical due diligence and integration of technologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to create customer facing technical documents and presentations.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a related field.