The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
OneSpan is looking for an intermediate CLOUD OPS ADMINISTRATOR to join our team remote in Canada, working Eastern Standard Time hours.
The SaaS Operations team is currently growing to support the deployment of new and existing products. Aligning with the movement towards continuous delivery, automated production deployments and migration to the cloud, SaaS Ops is looking for a highly motivated Cloud Admin to work collaboratively with development, engineering, and operations resources. The focus of this role is the successful implementation and management of our cloud initiatives that support efficient, robust, scalable, and secure solutions to meet business requirements and technology strategies. This includes collaborating on the planning, designing and production implementation.
- Work within a cross-functional team of App Admins, DBAs, Sys Admins, and DevOps to specify, design, develop, test and implement cloud deployments.
- Leverage their systems and database implementation, monitoring and administration experience to envision, implement, secure, automate, and monitor various cloud deployments.
- Sets standards and creates procedures for Cloud Operations Services.
- Mentoring junior and intermediate team members.
- Manage cloud deployments with cloud administration tools and management frameworks.
- Identify, implement and support application monitoring solutions for cloud deployments.
- Leverage industry best practices in defining and tuning appropriate on-demand cloud deployment architectures.
- Programmatically automate routine cloud deployment, administration, and monitoring task.
- Proactively work on assigned tasks and task areas, while coordinating the work effort.
- Accurately scope project requirements and delivery timelines.
- Oversee the defining, documenting and training of SaaS Ops admins on critical cloud deployment related processes.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in a Cloud Admin or similar role.
- Extensive experience with cloud platforms, virtualization platforms and containers (AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift etc.).
- Experience with supporting web application technologies such as TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, HTTP, DNS, routing, load balancing, CDNs, etc.
- Extensive experience with operations, administering Linux (CentOs) machines.
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, Ruby, Bash).
- Experience adopting and implementing coding best-practices (revision control, CI/CD) and tools preferably Git and Jenkins.
- Experience with configuration management software and infrastructure as code (Ansible, Terraform, SaltStack).
- Experience with regulatory compliance (SOC2, PCI etc).
- Knowledge of IT best practices frameworks (ITIL).
- Strong understanding of continuous integration/delivery practices and other DevOps concepts.
- Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in highly complex existing applications and architectures.
- Attitude to thrive in a high-production, customer-oriented environment.
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects / demands simultaneously.
- Strong team player.
- Strong documentation skills and keen attention to detail.
- Prior experience in hands-on troubleshooting of complex systems problems that includes capacity planning and performance tuning, reliability or high availability initiatives.
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center