OneSpan is looking for a Cloud Security Engineer to join our team in Belgium (remote).
The Cloud Security Engineer will focus on the day-to-day security management of OneSpan’s SaaS products and solutions, which offer strong authentication, fraud detection, identify verification and document signing services to OneSpan’s customers. As Cloud Security Engineer, you will help ensure our SaaS infrastructure and applications are secure and designed and implemented to the highest standards. If you enjoy analyzing the security of SaaS solutions, discovering and addressing security issues, quickly reacting to new scenarios, and implementing new security tools, this position will provide you with a great opportunity
- Vulnerability and threat management for containerized workloads and services in different container orchestration frameworks (e.g. Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS EKS and ECS)
- Vulnerability scanning (e.g. SAST/DAST/IAST/SCA) for applications and container images in the CI/CD pipelines of OneSpan’s products
- Monitoring, analyzing and responding to security events and incidents from SIEM, firewalls, WAF, anti-virus, SAST/DAST/IAST security scanners, and other security tools.
- Researching, evaluating, designing, testing, recommending, and implementing new security tools.
- Working with cloud engineering teams to ensure cloud infrastructure and software meets security best practices.
- Reporting common and repeat problems to management and propose process and technical improvements.
- Promoting a culture of security throughout the company, and educate other departments (e.g. engineering, operations) on security procedures and security risks.
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree or equivalent experience
- You have minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in a cloud-based environment
- Relevant Security applications such as:
- GIAC Cloud Security Essentials
- GIAC Public Cloud Security
- GIAC Cloud Penetration Tester
- OSPC Certified Professional
- Strong practical, hands-on experience with computer, networking and security technologies in both a Linux and Windows environment
- Comfort working in a globally distributed environment with a remote workforce
- Fluent in English
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans. For more information please visit our Privacy Center