The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
OneSpan is looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our team in CHICAGO.
As a OneSpan Customer Success Manager (CSM), you are responsible for working closely with Sales Managers on the adoption, retention and growth of OneSpan’s portfolio of customers, providing technical leadership coupled with a deep understanding of each customer’s implementation, thus ensuring overall adoption and driving greater business value and satisfaction.
In this role, you will develop close relationships with your portfolio of customers, connecting with key business executives and IT stakeholders, developing an understanding of their business requirements and goals. Leveraging this customer knowledge, you will provide adoption, industry and implementation best practices and personalized recommendations to ensure your customers maximize value from their investment in OneSpan.
This role will also include being responsible for the renewals of our existing contracts and acting as an escalation point in case of unexpected issues.
- Ensuring customers derive value from their investment in OneSpan’s solutions.
- Develop a trusted adviser relationship with customer key stakeholders and executives to ensure full potential of their OneSpan solution to be realized. You will engage with our clients as soon as we acquire them.
- Constantly measure an monitor Customer Health.
- Regularly develop customer relationships to drive successful customer outcomes, improving adoption, retention and customer satisfaction.
- Leverage comprehensive understanding of OneSpan products and platform to provide relevant adoption and technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements customized to customers’ business needs.
- Collaborate with Sales Managers to ensure growth attainment.
- Identify and assess renewal risks for customers’ license, maintenance and subscriptions and collaborate with internal teams to ameliorate.
- Drive the renewals of existing customer contracts. This includes creating and following up on existing contracts and/or extra options to upsell.
- Assist with high priority requests and serve as an escalation point when needed.
- Maintain a regular renewals outlook and ensure timely customer renewals.
- Support your manager in preparing and updating forecasting and sales pipeline data.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related and relevant field
- A minimum of 4-5 years of successful relevant work experience in a client-facing role – ideally using Salesforce CRM or related applications in a SaaS environment.
- Experience on monitoring Customer Health, and utilizing a CSM Software
- Proven track record on successful customer outcomes, improving adoption, retention and customer satisfaction
- Previous Customer Success experience including renewals of customer contracts.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (both written and verbal), present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Ability to navigate and advise on efforts related to complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems, escalating for assistance if needed.
- Strong teamwork mentality - a True Team Player across all levels and teams within the organization.
- Self-starter with strong willingness on getting things done under minimum supervision
- Strong organizational skills with a strong sense of accountability and initiative.
- Solution Focused – proactive in finding solutions to customer and internal issues.
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support) business applications and automation.
- Strong knowledge of English (spoken and written). Spanish is a plus.
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center