OneSpan, global leader for user authentication and risk analytics, is looking forward to hiring a DevOps Engineer to join its team in Europe!
Our new colleague will participate in the design, development and maintenance of our cloud infrastructure (AWS, ...)
Your work will enable the different development teams in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Canada to serenely and efficiently develop and deliver our “Trusted Identity Platform”, one of our core business software solutions.
Your teammates are located literally around the world on different time zones to make this even more interesting!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain, consolidate and develop “continuous deployment”.
- Contribute to process automation and develop automation tools.
- Manage and monitor our cloud infrastructure and systems. (Amazon cloud, … .)
- Manage and build platform (Terraform, Ansible, … .)
- Participate in discussions regarding new technologies.
- Write and/or enhance scripts.
- Write /create/update documentation and procedure.
- Perform daily maintenance tasks
- Apply various open source technologies and tools to “orchestrate” solutions.
- Participate in a 24/7 shift system, for occasional 3rd line technical problems.
Our ideal candidate has demonstrated experience and/or knowledge of the following methods, domains, terms, technologies and/or tools:
- Hands-on management of cloud infrastructure solutions
- Continuous deployment methods/pipelines
- Experience with Jenkins and Git
- DevOps tools such as Helm, Ansible, Prometheus, Terraform, Kubernetes, Grafana, etc.
- English fluent
To be successful, you have develop skills such as:
- Soft skills such as taking ownership and pro-activity, good interaction and clear communication skills are important.
- You are a team player with a positive mindset, who can work autonomously, likes a challenge and takes initiative
- The opportunity to join a market leader in data security.
- A dynamic, informal and pleasant environment with room for initiative.
- Daily exposure to new and innovative ideas and motivated people.
- Possibilities for personal development.
- An international working environment with exposure to successful business cultures and practices from the US, Europe and Asia / Pacific.