OneSpan is looking for a Director of Software Development to join our team in Montreal.
You will be part of our Software Development team. Our products are large and complex solutions that will challenge you to expand your knowledge and think outside the box.
The Director of Software Development will work within a cross-functional team of Product Designers, Engineers, Scrum Masters, and Business Quality Analysts to specify, design, develop, and implement architecture frameworks and solutions for a wide array of clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Mentor and train employees
- Provide a comfortable working environment
- Implement business strategies to increase productivity
- Maintain and improve company standards
- Prepare staff for job transition and succession
- Keep staff motivated in an AGILE environment
- Recruit, interview, hire, coach and assess employees
- 10+ years of managerial experience in the technology industry, specifically in application development.
- 5+ years leading product management teams with cloud-based products, preferably offered as SaaS.
- Ability to lead a high performing team
- Self-motivated, trustworthy and dependable
- Have solid managerial and training skills
- Be able to manage time, plans, projects and people effectively
- Be able to communicate efficiently with employees and clients.
- Knowledge of AI/ML, Natural Language Processing and related technologies
- Furthermore, must have an in-depth understanding of various computer-programing languages such as C, C++, C#, and Java.
Nice to have
- Experience in leading, mentoring, and scaling distributed web and/or mobile development teams
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer.