OneSpan is looking forward to hiring an CI/CD, Build and Deployment to join its team for our Montreal office. With a competitive compensation package and flexible working hours, we will make you feel at home in the office some days and from the comfort of your home on others! We have developed a robust onboarding training and are committed to an on-going support work environment. As our new colleague, you will participate in the design, development of tools supporting and promoting the automation of various development operations
You will work as part of a software development team supporting all CI/CD, build and deployment activities. As a member of one of our international scrum teams you will collaborate with other team members providing build and deployment automation using the OneSpan platform and tools provided by our global platform group. You will also collaborate with Build and Deployment engineers in other groups to help standardize build and deployment methodologies across multiple products.
- Work within a small team of specialists to Develop, support & maintain our CI chain
- Collaborate with different DEV Teams to optimize the build and deployment pipeline
- Monitor the Build System for failures and errors
- Maintain and improve automation scripts and tools for the project and support users of the build systems;
- Document and update build creation, management and deployment processes.
- Actively assist in support of production or client escalations to help identify root cause and find resolutions
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in DEVOPs activities
- Easy with Windows, Linux, MacOS environment
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure as Code and related tools such as Terraform, Ansible AWS SDK.
- Master Gitlab for CICD Pipeline & Source Control management
- Good knowledge in Containerization (ECS, Docker, Kubernetes).
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly: Take ownership for own development (Never stop learning!).
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
Nice to Have
- Experience in SCM (Git)
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructure Management (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Experience on Troubleshooting, using centralized logging (LOGZ.io, Cloudwatch logs), APM (New Relic, DataDog ) and Network capture (nmap, flow logs, tcpdump).
- Web application and network Security (OWASP, encryption, SOC/PCI-DSS/ISO).
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.