Internal Sales EMEABrussels, Brussels Hoofstedelijk Gewest, Belgium
OneSpan is looking for an Internal Sales EMEA in Brussels.
Key responsibilities and duties
- As Internal Sales EMEA at OneSpan you will be responsible, together with your colleagues, for all practical and administrative support towards the renewals of our existing contracts towards our customers.
- You will support the 7-headed team in creating and follow up on existing contracts and/or extra options.
- You will translate these questions towards a commercial proposal and will initiate a customer-oriented offer. Therefore, you will be invited to contact our customers to run through the modalities of the contract and you will provide a strong customer oriented administrative support.
- You are responsible for the back office process towards our partners (resellers and distributors) from A to Z. Consequently, you will be having direct contact with the sales people of our partners.
- You will be reporting towards our Global Maintenance manager and will be working at our operational headquarter in Brussels.
- As an Internal Sales EMEA at OneSpan, you obtained a Bachelor degree with 3 to 5 years of experience as an Inside Sales or in a sales supporting role.
- You like to be supportive with a strong sense of responsibility. You are well organized, dynamic and a flexible team player disposing of a strong sense of commercial attitude.
- Planning and organizing is a strong developed competence and contributes towards a smooth process in the renewals of our contracts. Deadlines and time-pressured moments arising sometimes with these renewals do not scare you.
- Your sales oriented and positive “can do” attitude contributes towards proactively calling your customers to translate the contract renewal proposition into an efficient process and even up- or cross selling.
- You have a strong knowledge of English and Italian (spoken and written). Other languages are a plus.
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.