The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.
- As a Senior developer, you will participate in the design, development and maintenance of security-related mobile applications and other software components built in OneSpan R&D office based in Montreal.
- You will be also in charge of driving the software development team during all development lifecycle activities (analysis, designing, coding, task management, testing …).
- You will work in close collaboration with the Product Owner and you will also be responsible for coaching junior developers within the team.
- You will join a dynamic and reactive team of engineers dedicated to make the world more secure.
- You will get to work using Agile methodologies with daily scrums and continuous integration. We target the major mobile platforms (iOS, Android) so you will have the chance to play around with a huge number of technologies.
- We also work on specific hardware devices such as Bluetooth Low-Energy dongles or smart card readers.
- A higher degree in computer science or similar.
- 3 years of experience in mobile app development.
- Excellent knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
- Experience in working within an Agile environment
- Technical project management / lead experience is highly appreciated..
- Knowledge of Jira and GITLab is a plus.
- Solving problems proactively is a natural talent.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Great team spirit.
- Fluent knowledge of English.
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center