IT Production EngineerBE - Mollem
OneSpan is looking for an ‘IT Production Engineer’ to join its Operations department in Mollem.
The objective of the Production Engineer is to perform HW/SW production preparation for the manufacturing plants of our subcontractors located in Asia. This person is also involved in the internal production process for closing of all batches (specific customer orders).
The know-how of this Fulfilment team member is the essence for the high quality and reliability of the OneSpan devices. Through efficient production process preparation, the Fulfilment team will establish the highest efficiency and productivity.
- Distribution preparation based on received csv files from our customers.
- Coordinating a small fulfilment team in Mollem.
- Verification of the quality for each process step.
- Coordination of every step within the distribution process.
- Data return handling towards our customer.
- Report creation to different parties (inside Vasco and to customers).
- Communication/reporting to Order Administrator for invoicing of delivered quantities.
- When you're fully familiar with the above tasks, you'll be involved as production engineer for hardware and software orders.
- You have / you are going to obtain a technical high school degree (IT/Electronics/Electromechanics) and have a special interest in IT Software
- You have strong analytical skills, enabling you to define the best and cheapest solution to the customer
- You are quality-minded and proactive
- You are able to work within time critical guidelines
- Fluency in English and Dutch is a must. Basic knowledge of French is preferred
- Knowledge of C / C++ or Linux is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, …) is required
OneSpan enables financial institutions and other organizations to succeed by making bold advances in their digital transformation. We do this by establishing trust in people’s identities, the devices they use, and the transactions that shape their lives. We believe that this is the foundation of enhanced business enablement and growth. More than 10,000 customers, including over half of the top 100 global banks, rely on OneSpan solutions to protect their most important relationships and business processes. From digital onboarding to fraud mitigation to workflow management, OneSpan’s unified, open platform reduces costs, accelerates customer acquisition, and increases customer satisfaction.