IT Services SpecialistSingapore, North West, Singapore
The IT Services Specialist is responsible for a continuous optimal availability of computer- and communication systems for Onespan. He/she achieves this through active assistance with the implementation and maintenance of Onespan’s worldwide infrastructure and IT policies.
The IT Services Specialist will install clients and support the ICT infrastructure, focusing on the local and remote networks, the VPN and all other tools which enable the voice and data communication between Onespan employees and the outer world. Devices and solutions include all data communication devices and solutions, the telephone systems, mobile devices.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Registering the calls in the IT monitoring tool according to the agreed procedures
- Answering support calls by mail, phone, etc.
- Reporting the internal user problems to the relevant department, identifying and communicating the solution to the user
- Following up the incidents until their resolution or their closing
- Acting as a reference for his colleagues, sharing the information with the other team members and IT management
- Providing local support to Onespan employees (hard/software)
- Installing client software and operating systems
- Supporting Microsoft Windows/Linux/Mac OS client operating systems
- Supporting Microsoft Office applications
- Setting-up and maintaining users (active directory, Air Watch...)
- Identifying infrastructural needs through listening to user requests, pro-active monitoring and following advice of the IT Infrastructure Security Manager.
- Report infrastructure needs to the Head of Global IT Services to establish requirements for new systems and/or modifications.
- Monitoring the daily performance of the local and worldwide IT infrastructure.
- Managing projects for the region as well as in the local site to implement new tools, policies and/or procedures following the global IT Strategy, IT Security Standards and Enterprise Architecture.
- Supervising and coordinating external parties engaged in problem-solving, monitoring, and installing hardware, data-communication equipment and software in cooperation.
- Proposing and overseeing the implementation of modifications of commercial programs for internal needs in close cooperation with the Head of Business Applications.
- Conducing office automation feasibility studies, including workflow analysis, (system/disk) space design and cost comparison analysis.
- Having extensive practical knowledge of Windows 7,10/Mac OS/Win2008/win2012/win2016 and Linux;
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory
- Good knowledge of MS SQL, IIS, Exchange2013, SharePoint
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NAT, VLAN, switching, routing and network topology.
- Knowledge of telephony systems (Unify, Cisco, Skype,Avaya)
- Good knowledge of firewalls (Palo-Alto)
- Good knowledge of VMware Vsphere / vCenter
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Team player, although also able to work independently.
- Prepared to go to the limit to solve deep technical problems
- Knowledge of cloud solutions (AWS/Azure)
- Willingness to join a 24x7 availability program (intermittent)
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.