The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility
Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
OneSpan is looking for an experienced bilingual (ENGLISH and SPANISH) Project Manager to join its professional services department in Chicago, Illinois or Montreal, Canada for our LATAM and North American clients.
The objective of the Project Manager is to manage and pro-actively steer the overall project. You manage and guard the typical project boundaries: the scope, team (including costs), time (schedule) and maintaining the quality of the end-result by following the defined methodologies. As an experienced information technology Project Manager, you will share your experience within the OneSpan Professional Services PMO organization.
- Create “Statement of Work”
- Determining objectives based upon technical overview
- Determining the right approach with needed activities, roles, deliverables and timing together with the other project team members
- Project planning & coordination (internal team and customer)
- Project management (budget, escalation, change process, steering committee leadership, etc.)
- Lead customer contacts
- Manage/set expectations with customers (deliverables, milestones, etc.)
- Informing/coordinating the project progress with the customer
- Managing Professional Services processes (steps, control, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and set priorities and deadlines
- Strong analytical and organizational skills (e.g., deliverables, milestones), identify risks and take action to mitigate them.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and coordination skills.
- You motivate the team to use their expertise to create the best end-result for the customer as well as for OneSpan.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent by experience
- You have 3-5 years of experience in information technology Project Management
- Experience using project management applications required
- PMI Certified (or ongoing certification in progress)
- Good knowledge of security and solution architecture design is desirable
- Some experience in software development is an asset
- You are a natural leader who takes responsibility and initiative
- You are able to communicate effectively, both orally and written
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Proficiency with ServiceNow would be a plus
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.