The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility
Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
OneSpan is currently looking for a IT Solutions Implementation Specialist (Technical Consultant) to join its Professional Services team. The Technical Consultant will make customers successful by driving a smooth implementation of OneSpan products by assisting the customer with the technical activities.
If you master the Spanish language, like variety in your work, love being on the frontline with customers and have a broad technical expertise, being a Technical Consultant at OneSpan could be a perfect opportunity for your career.
- Service OneSpan customers throughout the full project including analysis and design, implementation and go-live.
- Assist customers with the integration of OneSpan solutions in their web and mobile applications, backends and network.
- Deliver solution workshops to customers, partners and colleagues and providing guidance on best-practices.
- Analyzing and designing functional flows for customer use cases (Digital Agreements – e-Signatures, Adaptive Authentication, Mobile Security).
- Drive adoption of OneSpan cloud services with successful customer implementations.
- Deployment and configuration of OneSpan products, both remotely and onsite.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing as a technical champion.
- Communicate with the Project Manager about project progress, risks and opportunities.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent by experience.
- 5 years of experience in a customer-facing role as technical consultant or software engineer.
- Broad technical knowledge and interest - familiar with multiple platforms and protocols.
- Flexible and resourceful profile able to learn and adapt quickly. Result-oriented and problem-solving attitude.
- Practical knowledge of application architecture, relational databases, and development concepts using Java, .NET or similar languages.
- Experience with web services and REST or SOAP integration.
- Fluency in Spanish and English, oral and written.
- Willingness to travel 10% when the situation allows, up to a maximum of 30%.
- Familiar with application deployment, shell scripting and network configuration.
- Experience in any of the following areas is an asset: information security, mobile development (Android, iOS), cloud technologies/concepts, Kubernetes.
- Fluency in French
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.