OneSpan is looking for a Java Software Development Engineer to join our international and diverse R&D team in Vienna!
At OneSpan you will be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10.000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what is possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world - in short: what YOU do here MATTERS!
As part of our international and diverse team in Vienna you will design and develop platform independent software. We work using the framework of SCRUM and succeed in delivering top level quality to the market. New employees get up to speed quickly thanks to our on-boarding training and mentoring program during their first few months with OneSpan. We believe in team spirit and collegiality, as it is crucial in achieving our common goals! A pleasant working environment brings out the best in people.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work towards fulfilling sprint goals in a self-organizing SCRUM team
- Help extend and maintain a diverse range of Java (micro)services and improve surrounding test/deployment infrastructure
- Continuously strive to improve code quality & software reliability
- Support full software development life cycle, including continuous integration & automated testing
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software development in Java
- You have a Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science or Engineering or similar university degree or equivalent hands-on experience
- You are able to work with and understand complex code, adapting design if needed
- You have experience with cloud-based application development
- You are familiar with Agile methodology
- You have strong analytical, problem solving skills, take over responsibility
- You are result oriented, organizationally committed, adaptable, pro-active
- You are fluent in English
- You are eager to learn and team-player
You feel addressed? Join our team! We are looking forward to getting to know you!