OneSpan is looking for a talented Java Software Development Engineer to join our international and diverse R&D team in Vienna!
As part of our international and diverse team in Vienna you will design and develop our core solutions related to user authentication, joining an international collaboration of 4 teams. We work using the framework of SCRUM and succeed in delivering top level quality to the market.
As a new employee, you will get up to speed quickly thanks to our on-boarding training and mentoring program during their first few months with OneSpan. We believe in team spirit and collegiality, as it is crucial in achieving our common goals! A pleasant working environment brings out the best in people.
- Work towards fulfilling sprint goals in a self-organizing SCRUM team
- Help extend and maintain a diverse range of Java (micro)services and improve surrounding test/deployment infrastructure
- Continuously strive to improve code quality & software reliability
- Support full software development life cycle, including continuous integration & automated testing
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software development in Java
- You have a Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent hands-on experience
- You are able to work with and understand complex code, adapting design if needed
- You have experience with cloud-based application development
- You are familiar with Agile methodology
- You have strong analytical, problem solving skills, take over responsibility
- You are result oriented, organizationally committed, adaptable, pro-active
- You are fluent in English, no German is required
- You are eager to learn and team-player
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans. For more information please visit our Privacy Center