The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
OneSpan, global leader for identity verification and user authentication solutions, is looking for a passionate Java Engineer to join our international and diverse R&D team in Europe!
You will design and develop our core solutions related to user authentication, such as cloud authentication, helping the company shifting towards a SaaS model. You will join an international collaboration of 4 development teams using Scrum framework in order to succeed in delivering top level quality to the market.
As a new employee, you will get up to speed quickly thanks to our on-boarding training and mentoring program during their first few months with OneSpan. We believe in team spirit and collegiality, as it is crucial in achieving our common goals! A pleasant working environment brings out the best in people.
- Work towards fulfilling sprint goals in a self-organizing SCRUM team
- Help extend and maintain a diverse range of Java (micro)services and improve surrounding test/deployment infrastructure
- Continuously strive to improve code quality & software reliability
- Support full software development life cycle, including continuous integration & automated testing
- Willingness to perform third level support on our solution is a plus
- You have at least 4 years of experience in software development in Java
- You have a Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent hands-on experience
- You are able to work with and understand complex code, adapting design if needed
- Experience with cloud-based application development is a plus
- You are familiar with Agile methodology
- You have strong analytical, problem solving skills, take over responsibility
- You are result oriented, organizationally committed, adaptable, pro-active
- You are fluent in English
- You are eager to learn and team-player
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center