Job Student QA EngineerBrussels, Brussels Hoofstedelijk Gewest, Belgium
OneSpan is currently looking for a Job Student QA Engineer to join its QA-team in Strombeek-Bever. The QA organization in Strombeek-Bever works closely together with all OneSpan R&D centers worldwide to qualify a broad range of its products.
Key responsibilities and duties
The Job Student QA Engineer assists in the deployment of testing infrastructure in order to monitor the overall quality of OneSpan products and ensure the product implementation corresponds with the specifications and eventually exceeds customer expectations.
The Job student QA Engineer will assist with the qualification and testing of various OneSpan hardware and software products. The typical activities include:
- Develop test automation by extending existing test framework and scripts, technologies used include Python, Sellenium, AutoIt and AWS.
- Execute manual test cases and work with developers/support-engineers to help reproduce/troubleshoot/root-cause software issues
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science (or similar)
- You are persistent, precise and quality-minded
- You are fluent in English (both orally and written).
Desired Knowledge/Experience (asset):
- Knowledge of testing methodologies
- Experience in system, regression, integration or user acceptance testing
- Experience with issue tracking systems, test management systems and version management systems
- Knowledge of software development life-cycle or testing methodologies
- Strong programming skills (Java, C, Python or similar)
- Familiarity with SaaS, PaaS and IaaS via Amazon Web Services, or similar.
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.