OneSpan is looking for a Junior Marketing Operations Coordinator to join our team in MONTRÉAL. Working under the supervision of the Senior Marketing Operations Manager, the Junior Marketing Operations Coordinator will be responsible for researching, appending and importing data for all leads generated by the marketing team, cleaning up data in Salesforce.com and assisting the marketing department in ensuring the integrity, efficiency and smooth operation of the marketing technology stack.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Triage leads to appropriate Sales Representatives.
- Verify leads in CRM for accuracy and use online research tools to obtain additional data to help triage and prioritize leads, i.e. finding the asset size of a bank.
- Review spreadsheets of leads collected by external teams and review to ensure accuracy and append data as necessary.
- Transcribe data from business cards or lead sheets from tradeshows into Excel.
- Import leads using designated software.
- Help to maintain the cleanliness and data integrity of the CRM database.
- Monitor active reports to ensure data integrity: review, correct, re-enter or delete values.
- Various tasks to support the operations department such as operational testing and assistance with assorted projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or other related field
- Strong knowledge of internet research techniques
- Strong computer/IT skills in CRM databases (preferably Salesforce.com) and MS Office; Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to understand sales process and business objectives to effectively filter through large volumes of information to identify relevant data
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities required
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, meticulous attention to detail, ability to multi task
- Able to meet timely deadlines and ensure appropriate response times