OneSpan is looking for a Market Development Rep LATAM to join our team in Mexico.
The Market Development Rep (MDR) qualify marketing-generated demand, which is demonstrated by engagement with marketing campaigns, specific actions by prospects, or meeting the scoring threshold set by a marketing automation platform (MAP).
Our Sales and Market Development Rep collaborates to deliver a great experience to customers and prospects around the globe. OneSpan is revolutionizing the digital experience for customers of banks and other financial institutions by making digital banking more accessible, secure, easy, and valuable. OneSpan’s Trusted Identity Platform is transforming how banks deliver digital services to remote customers throughout the customer journey. OneSpan sells to some of the largest most innovative banks including 60 of the largest 100 global banks.
The MDR will partner closely with marketing lead generation teams, product marketing, and sales account executives to deliver a steady flow of qualified sales opportunities that will contribute to the sales pipeline. The MDR is accountable for meeting daily activity and engagement metrics along with achieving assigned monthly and quarterly quotas. The MDR will receive extensive solution, technical, and sales training with an emphasis on strategic selling and a focus on maximizing the customer experience. This position is a great way for motivated individuals to enter the rapidly growing software sales & marketing arena.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify potential new revenue projects to feed the sales pipeline by actively reaching out to Marketing generated leads (MQLs) over phone, email, social, and other channel
- Qualify the generated MQLs into early stage revenue opportunities (SQLs)
- Closely collaborate and coordinate market development efforts with the Sales department
- Create and execute telemarketing scripts
- Enhance CRM data quality and completeness by logging all prospect interactions in Salesforce
- Measure, analyze & report on MDR activities & campaign results
- Use established criteria to qualify opportunities before passing them to inside reps, field reps, or channel partners
- Pursue meaningful and productive conversations with individuals representing identified buyer personas
- Bachelor degree or equivalent sales related experience
- Extensive experience with Salesforce (or another CRM system)
- Strong skills in qualifying prospects
- Commercial mindset
- Prior call center (telesales, telemarketing,..) experience is required
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at active listening to assess prospect needs and opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Fluent in English and Spanish. Portuguese is a strong asset.
- Ability to articulate a strong value proposition
- Inside Sales and/or customer success experience
- Experience or knowledge in anti-fraud or e-signature
- A record of exceeding quotas in previous positions
- Familiar with social media engagements tools (LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Twitter)
- Prior call center experience is required (market/business development, telesales)
- Prior experience in the IT sector and/or B2B environment
- Able to swiftly switch between different tasks
- Able to function in a team as well as prioritize/execute tasks independently
- Open to change and willing to learn and test new tactics