We offer YOU the opportunity protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. The environment is varied and rapidly changing in our industry, we know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures to make our company succeed. We provide IT security, digital identity verification for online transactions and we move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
Who are we looking for?
Are you passionate about development and testing? Do you like individual autonomy while working within an agile team to deliver on shared goals? If you answered yes, we have the perfect job for you!
As a Mobile Automation Developer, you are the embedded test automation expert on the team and help drive automation and prevention strategies within the team. You apply both your testing and development knowledge to develop resilient automated tests to detect issues as quickly and as early as possible. Furthermore, you are in charge to verify mobile SDKs integrations and mobile application building as a customer would do. At the end, you are also familiar with some manual test on mobile phones or tablets.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, maintain, debug, and execute automated tests to maximize coverage through a critical understanding of intended behaviors of product features
- Contribute to, and improve the automation framework
- Provide timely validation and feedback for new functionality and enhancement by using a combination of manual testing techniques
- Identify, isolate, and report defects, and recommend corrective action to expedite developers’ ability to reproduce, diagnose, and resolve defects
- Actively participate in user stories definition, providing feedback, work breakdowns, and estimates
- Partner closely with QA Analysts, Software Developers and, Product Owners to understand features to define the automated and manual test coverage requirements
- Perform code inspections and reviews for automated tests
- Be the embedded test automation expert and mentor in the Scrum team and advocate for automation across the team.
- Use development best practices and techniques to write effective and resilient automated tests
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and prevention efforts across all facets of the software development lifecycle
- Realize customs SDK integration or application customization after development changes.
- Perform manual test on phones and tablets in order to verify application flows and rendering
- Passion for Test Automation and software development
- BS/MS in Computer Science or 3 years of relevant experience developing automated tests
- Strong object-oriented programming skills (Java, C++, Python or similar)
- Experience developing both frontend and backend automated tests
- Experience using Appium, Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter, Postman and, similar tools
- 2 years of software QA & testing experience
- Knowledge of software functional and non-functional testing techniques and software testing lifecycle
- Knowledge of source control and CI/CD tools & concepts
- Xcode or Android Studio for building application experience
- Knowledge about iOS mobile certificate and mobile provision
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a natural curiosity and attention to detail
- Strong spoken and written communication skills. (Asset) Bilingual: French and English
- Understanding of agile development processes and practices