The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility
Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
OneSpan is looking for an experienced Named Account Manager to join our team in North America. We are looking for someone who will be responsible for all aspects of sales, primarily existing business in core verticals but also new sales generation. You will handle the entire sales process, including prospecting, lead qualification, negotiating and closing deals with end-customers OneSpan is seeking ambitious and driven individuals with a growth mindset who is looking to help bring our sales team and our company into our new future! Come grow with us!
- Developing new prospects while differentiating and upselling OneSpan value proposition. Work to identify and implement new and improved sales presentations to negotiate and overcome sales objections.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives and sales quotas, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction.
- Work within set key performance measurements defined by management team and process sales transactions using internal provisioning systems and follow set processes and procedures. Provide and update timely forecast and opportunity details within Salesforce CRM.
- Responsible for additional job duties such as meeting outbound call and sales goals as assigned. This would involve follow-up with prospects as well as upsell to existing customers.
- Work with colleagues and immediate supervisions to ensure that proven sales techniques are followed and enhanced.
- Set-up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of sales experience, SW products including SAAS model, primarily about digital onboarding, digital signature and AI risk analytics within the assigned territory.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive, client centric attitude.
- Assertive and independent professional who is able to negotiate successfully with professional buyers.
- Consistent track record of over achievement and new account acquisition
- Experience within the government, Telco and Insurance sector is a plus
- Requires ability to work effectively across organizational lines. As needed, the ability to gain support from multiple levels of management including executive, line of business, finance, IT and legal
- Relationship Management: Outstanding written, verbal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experienced and comfortable in a fast-paced, high performance, open concept team environment.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.