The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility. Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
- Develop new prospects (new logos) while differentiating and upselling OneSpan value proposition. Work to identify and implement new and improved sales presentations to negotiate and overcome sales objections.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives and sales quotas, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction.
- Work within set key performance measurements defined by the management team and process sales transactions using internal provisioning systems and follow set processes and procedures. Provide and update timely forecast and opportunity details within Salesforce CRM.
- Responsible for additional job duties such as meeting outbound call and sales goals as assigned. This would involve following up with prospects as well as upselling to existing customers.
- Work with colleagues and immediate supervisors to ensure that proven sales techniques are followed and enhanced.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- 10+ years of sales experience, enterprise software including SaaS model, around digital agreements, electronic signature, workflow automation, within the assigned territory (Southeast)
- Successful hunter/new logo senior field sales expertise
- Excellent communication skills and a positive, client-centric attitude
- Assertive and independent professional who is able to negotiate successfully with professional buyers
- Consistent track record of over achievement and new account acquisition
- Relationship Management: Outstanding written, verbal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experienced with and comfortable in a fast-paced, high performance, open concept team environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to adapt to evolving processes
- Ability to act self-sufficiently and to seek out resources and support where needed
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant, and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
OneSpan provides a safe and drug-free working environment for its employees and to meet or exceed the standards of all applicable laws and regulations governing workplace safety, health and the environment.
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.