The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility
Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
OneSpan is currently looking for a Named Account Manager to join our sales team in Germany. You will be responsible for all aspects of sales, including prospecting, lead qualification, negotiation and closing deals, for existing strategic accounts as well as new business. The focus is on the financial services vertical (primarily banks).
As Named Account Manager, you will work independently to create and execute a mid- and long-term business plan to identify, prospect and develop new business within the financial services existing strategic accounts and partners.
To achieve the new business revenue and territory development goals, you will:
- Identify client needs through client consultation and stakeholder requirement gathering
- Develop long-term and high level business relationships with key contacts at designated accounts and partners
- Maintain excellent levels of client retention, satisfaction and loyalty
- Expand and develop existing strategic accounts; acquire new accounts
- Manage the growth and market share of designated accounts through successful implementation of OneSpan’s client services strategy
- Offer unique perspectives to clients with excellent two-way communication skills
- Present company overview and business solutions through online and in-person presentations and demonstrations
- Maintain an accurate quarterly forecast
- Superior knowledge of customer value drivers and ability to identify economic drivers
- At least 5+ years of experience selling software and / or SaaS solutions
- Extensive network of relevant stakeholders in banking and financial services institutions
- Knowledge of digital security and anti-fraud solutions would be a plus
- Assertive and independent professional who is able to negotiate successfully with professional buyers, act as a single point of contact and solve problems
- Ability to identify and qualify opportunities, and convert them into revenue
- Strong interpersonal skills and excelling at developing trusted relationships
- Highly capable of creating and executing mid- to long-term account plans
- Exceptional customer impact; ability to educate prospects and help define solutions for their needs
- English and German proficiency
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.