OneSpan, global leader in mobile security and risk analysis solutions, is looking for a Principal iOS Engineer to join our international team in France!
You will be part of our R&D team to develop OneSpan’s Mobile solutions and to contribute to our SaaS platform. Our core products are large and complex solutions that will challenge you to expand your knowledge and think outside the box. You will closely collaborate with other departments and teams located in North America.
As a Principal Engineer, you will create architecture, scope projects, create requirements and write code at a level that far exceeds your peers.
The chosen individual will have abundant opportunities to contribute to product evolution, and to acquire new knowledge and skills.
If you want your abilities to have a tangible impact, join our team!
- Design, and develop scalable, high-performance, highly reliable Mobile applications.
- Perform development, code reviews, unit testing and application testing individually in collaboration with the Scrum team.
- Subject matter expert in one or more specific disciplines. Work on highly complex and critical projects.
- Skilled at collaborating across functional areas in product architectural design and analysis.
- Participate in all facets of a scrum-based product development (refinement, planning, daily, review…).
- Interfaces and communicates with own and other groups regularly; Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise and interfaces with management and customers. Influential on technical aspects of the product.
- Create and maintain internal technical documentation.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7 experience in developing scalable, high-performance, mobile applications.
- Strong Expertise in iOS (ObjC/Swift) development.
- Very Good understanding of Agile process and principals.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly : Take ownership for own development (Never stop learning!) and actively work to develop others (act as a coach/mentor for the team).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Excellent problem-solving skills
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. . We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans. For more information please visit our Privacy Center