Grow your career and have an impact by joining one of the fastest growing IT companies in Canada. You too can help battle the paperwork nightmare that plagues so many businesses today, and help save the environment. Our contributors are team players, revolutionizing the electronic signature market through cutting-edge innovation.
At OneSpan, you will be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what is possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters
We are looking for a Full-Stack application developer who will be part of our Research and Development team actively developing flagship products that comprise the OneSpan platform. Our products are large and complex solutions that will challenge you to expand your knowledge and think outside the box in an Agile team setting. The chosen individual will have abundant opportunities to contribute to product evolution, and to acquire new knowledge and skills. If you want your abilities to have a tangible impact, join our team!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, and develop scalable, high-performance, highly reliable Java EE applications;
- Participate in product architectural design and analysis;
- Perform development, unit testing, and application testing individually and in collaboration with the team;
- Perform code reviews;
- Research and evaluate software (including open source libraries and 3rd party products) for inclusion in the development process;
- Create and maintain technical documentation;
- Work with the SQA team to design automated performance and scalability testing strategies;
- Act as a go-to person for more junior team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum of 6 to 10 years of experience in developing scalable, high-performance, enterprise applications;
- Expertise in with Java technologies and frameworks: JMS, JDBC, JAXB, JAXP, Hibernate, etc. ;
- Knowledge of tools such as Velocity and Hibernate, an asset;
- Knowledge of cryptography, an asset;
- Knowledge of the message systems, an asset.
- Ability to work independently and proactively within a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (French is an asset);
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ability to learn quickly new technologies.