The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against fraud and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
As Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be a strategic, yet hands-on marketing professional with a track record of success in defining and taking new solutions to market. You’ll be the expert on the buyers and competition in the markets we serve in order to drive product, sales, and marketing success. This role will support GTM efforts for multiple solutions that fuel our portfolio – including mobile security and identity verification.
In this role, you’ll inspire through:
- Go-to-market plans: Work with cross-functional teams to build and execute GTM plans for new products/releases and expand into new markets. Define the market problem(s), the target buyer(s), and the solution differentiators. Lead tactical planning & execution of GTM efforts between internal teams, as well as partners. Identify and size market opportunities and areas for growth.
- Use case definition: Work closely with product management to research, validate, and define new use cases as we explore integrations of our mobile and identity verification services with other OneSpan solutions and partners.
- Expertly crafted value propositions and positioning: Develop compelling value propositions and positioning which balances technical details with the business benefits.
- High-impact content and tools: Develop and maintain buyer-oriented content (e.g., website content, datasheets, videos, articles, blog posts, etc.) and ensure alignment with key stakeholder groups including sales, lead generation, corporate communications, product management, professional services, and the executive team.
- Sales knowledge transfer: Create & deliver materials for reference by sales (direct & indirect) organization, including sales training, presentation materials, FAQs, demo scripts, and battle cards that help drive solution adoption and create sales excitement & revenue success.
- High-energy evangelism: Be the spokesperson for our solutions. Deliver a compelling vision to influence internal audiences (via product definition and a GTM focus) and external audiences (e.g., buyers, customers, analyst & press community).
- 5+ years of work experience in B2B product marketing, product management, or related role.
- Knowledge of identity verification, mobile security, and/or anti-fraud market is a must.
- Industry experience in banking, insurance, and/or other financial services is a big plus.
- Exceptional research and use case definition skills.
- Exceptional storyteller and writing skills (writing samples are required).
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to drive the end-to-end execution of multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direction.
- Incredible appetite and aptitude to learn new technologies, distill clear and compelling messaging, and evangelize internally and externally.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to travel within North America and Europe (10-15%).
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Fluency in English
- Product marketing/management certification (e.g., Pragmatic Institute, Product Marketing Alliance, Product Focus, 280 Group) is a plus.
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center