The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
OneSpan is looking for a Release Manager to join our team in Montreal.
The Release manager will oversee, drive and communicate the delivery of customer facing releases for our E-Signature Solutions . The Release Manager is the quarterback of the release process who actively works with the broader R&D team to deliver customer value on a regular & predictable cadence all while keeping key business and customer-facing stakeholders up to date.
The right candidate is an organizer who is unconsciously collaborative, takes pride in accurate & concise communication, effectively manages stress, and has a deep understanding of agile software development & the complexities of SaaS delivery. This is a leadership role with an opportunity to influence the broader R&D team and shape our internal processes.
If you proudly wear accountability and transparency on your sleeves at all times and can influence others to feel the same, this job is for you!
- Drive and create release roadmap with business & technology stakeholders including architects, Scrum teams, QA, Documentation, Cloud Operations, Professional Services, and Product Management.
- Create and maintain an up-to date and accurate release schedule to all environments.
- Notify all stakeholders of all changes/delays in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all members of the release execution team are aligned and executing on the plan.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks to the release cycle.
- Work with QA, Security and development leaders to ensure quality standards are achieved for each release.
- Define & refine the concept of “release readiness”. Implement and drive releases using a shared release checklist.
- Identify KPIs and provide tracking & reporting on release readiness.
- Ensure Support and customer-facing teams have advanced knowledge of details of the features/fixes contained within each release.
- Conduct post-mortems and implement continuous improvement initiatives to improve reliability and transparency.
- Minimum 5 years of overall experience in a SaaS environment.
- Minimum 3 year in release/project management in a SaaS environment.
- Strong project management skills and visual presentation tools.
- Well versed in agile delivery.
- Strong knowledge of JIRA or equivalent, ideally as an Administrator (i.e. a Power User).
- Proven ability to work in a matrix organization, collaborating & communicating with business & technology stakeholders in multiple geographies.
- Experience with different software development methodologies- Agile must have
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. The common language of the global team is English. (French an added asset)
- Strong leadership skills; self-motivated and a self-starter with a “Can do” attitude
- Team player, energetic personality, quality minded, focused, committed, able to work independently in a fast paced, changing environment.
- High degree of professional integrity and credibility.
- Strong problem solving skills, able to prioritize among many conflicting needs and pursue it consistently but flexible and responsive to dynamic situations.
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center