Mobile QA Test SpecialistMontréal, Canada
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.
As a QA developer, you will participate in the design, development and maintenance of security-related mobile applications and other software components built in OneSpan R&D office based in Montreal.
You will be also in charge of driving the software development team during all development lifecycle activities (analysis, designing, coding, task management, testing …).
You will work in close collaboration with the Product Owner and you will also be responsible for the testing initiatives within the team.
You will join a dynamic and reactive team of engineers dedicated to make the world more secure. You will get to work using Agile methodologies with daily scrums and continuous integration.
We target the major mobile platforms (iOS, Android) so you will have the chance to play around with a huge number of technologies. We also work on specific hardware devices such as Bluetooth Low-Energy dongles or smart card readers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Hands-on automation experience with TDD/BDD frameworks
- API Testing experience
- UI Test automation experience
- Perfectionism with tight deadlines; you test for the happy cases, and then fill in the edge cases as time allows
- Constant desire to grow and develop
- You have experience deploying with Jenkins / Appium and/or mobile testing experience
- You are comfortable in a high-paced environment and can respond to urgent requests
- Good communication skills (Bilingualism English/French required)
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Great team spirit.