The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
OneSpan is looking for a Sales Development Rep (SDR) to join our team in Brussels, Belgium.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) qualifies marketing-generated leads, which is demonstrated by engagement with marketing campaigns, specific actions by prospects, or meeting the scoring threshold set by a marketing automation platform (MAP).
Our Sales Development Rep collaborates to deliver a great experience to customers and prospects around the globe. OneSpan is revolutionizing the digital experience for customers of banks and other financial institutions by making digital banking more accessible, secure, easy, and valuable. OneSpan’s Trusted Identity Platform is transforming how banks deliver digital services to remote customers throughout the customer journey. OneSpan sells to some of the largest most innovative banks including 60 of the largest 100 global banks.
The SDR will partner closely with marketing lead generation teams, product marketing, and sales account executives to deliver a steady flow of qualified sales opportunities that will contribute to the sales pipeline. The SDR is accountable for meeting daily activity and engagement metrics along with achieving assigned monthly, quarterly and annual quotas. The SDR will receive extensive solution, technical, and sales training with an emphasis on strategic selling and a focus on maximizing the customer experience. This position is a great way for motivated individuals to enter the rapidly growing software sales & marketing arena.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify potential new revenue projects to feed the sales pipeline by actively reaching out to Marketing generated leads (MQLs) over phone, email, social, and other channel
- Qualify the generated MQLs into early stage revenue opportunities (SQLs)
- Closely collaborate and coordinate sales development efforts with the regional Sales department team members and leadership
- Create and execute telemarketing scripts
- Enhance CRM data quality and completeness by logging all prospect interactions in Salesforce
- Measure, analyze & report on SDR activities & campaign results
- Use established criteria to qualify opportunities before passing them to field sales reps or channel partners
- Pursue meaningful and productive conversations with individuals representing identified buyer personas
- Bachelor degree or equivalent sales related experience
- Extensive experience with Salesforce (or another CRM system)
- Strong skills in qualifying prospects
- Commercial mindset
- Prior call center (telesales, telemarketing,..) experience is required
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at active listening to assess prospect needs and opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Able to function in a team as well as prioritize/execute tasks independently
- German native or very fluent and fluent in English..
- Ability to articulate a strong value proposition
- Inside Sales and/or customer success experience
- Familiar with social media engagements tools (LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Twitter)
- Prior experience in the IT sector and/or B2B environment
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. . We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans. For more information please visit our Privacy Center
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center