At OneSpan, you‘ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty
The Sales Development Representative is primarily responsible for inbound lead qualification and nurturing for the field sales representatives. While lead qualification is the primary job function, this position is used as a feeder position to our field sales as such.
- Qualifying and producing quality leads for the Account Executives.
- Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level executives.
- Analyzing prospect business needs, understanding processes, identifying projects, determining requirements and ascertaining potential solutions.
- Demoing product.
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our product
- Provide effective back-up support to key phases in the sales process
- Confirm customer needs and develop initial customer profile
- Work with reps to complete sales proposals and RFI/RFP responses
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Relevant Internal sales experience in a high tech environment.
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with desire to move into field sales.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable).
- Organized and process driven.
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work and/or internship experience.
- Effective when working independently and in team environments.
- Strong business judgment and common sense.
- Desire to work in tech industry with a growing company.
- Fluency in English and a second language is a plus (French or Spanish )