The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility. Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
The Director of Sales DACH is responsible for driving sales in the DACH region. He/she leads and grows the sales team and drives sales plan execution to ensure sales reps exceed sales quotas. This includes hiring, leading and performance management to ensure company goals are met.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You lead the sales team DACH, by setting goals, coaching and developing the sales representatives.
- You will oversee an efficient and customer-friendly sales process. You will implement, and ensure the go to market strategy, to increase sales revenue and acquiring new logos.
- Regularly meet with team members and other stakeholders to review pipelines, assist with complex sales cases, discuss health of their accounts, and provide guidance, as necessary.
- Manages the activities and performance of sales reps to ensure execution of sales process, policies, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to institute and sustain customer satisfaction, including incident reporting and regular monitoring of sales forecast and quotas.
- Maintains clear and concise sales activity records and prepares required monthly sales reports within our CRM and presents and reports to leadership, as required.
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the team and change initiatives, raising improvement suggestions and/or pain points to the senior management team as needed.
- Highly motivated senior sales leader and overachiever with 15 years sales experience within the DACH region
- People leader with proven managerial experience of over 10 years, including managing a remote sales team
- Expertise in selling SaaS, subscription, and term license of enterprise software applications
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly to ensure critical issues are handled in a timely fashion
- Well-rounded leader with global thinking and local doing
- Ability to travel national and international when required
- Fluent in German and English
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant, and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.