At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
OneSpan is looking for a "Sales Engineer Germany" in or around Frankfurt to enforce its Sales team.
The “Sales Engineer Germany” is responsible for all pre-sales activities in Germany within all segments of our business.
- The Sales Engineer needs to get a clear view (analysis) of the customer’s technical objectives for the implementation of OneSpan’s products. Based on this he/she will advise the customer on how and where to best apply OneSpan’s and/or its strategic partners’ products and solutions
- Assist from a technical point of view in the pre-sales activities on OneSpan products and solutions (e.g. RFP’s, RFI’s) as well by telephone as face to face with prospective customers
- Present & Demonstrate OneSpan products and solutions/Partners Products/Alternatives from the technical side to OneSpan prospective customers
- Provide Workshop/Consultancy towards customers and partners
- Relay customer feedback (requirements, new functionality requests) to Product Management (internal communication)
- Obtain detailed technical/business knowledge on the Strategic Partners’ applications, especially their possibilities and limitations in order to present the best solution to OneSpan customers
- Actively participate in trade shows and seminars hosted by OneSpan
- Product training for channel partners and customers/prospects
- Perform and follow-up on the integration of OneSpan’s products into OneSpan Strategic Partners’ applications and solutions
- Follow-up in Salesforce.com or other corporate reporting tools
- You have a Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/IT
- You have certifications in Cyber Security
- You have work experience with payment/fraud management/fraud detection solution is an advantage
- You have a minimum of 5 years cumulative, full-time pre-sales work experience in cyber security domains as follows:
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Software Development and Secure Software Security
- You have a strong background (4+ years) in the IT industry
- You have knowledge (have worked in and/or consult about cloud platforms) and competency to apply best practices to cloud security:
- Architectural Concepts
- Cloud Data Security, Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
- You are experienced in a support or software development position
- You have experience in Network & Security solution and/or architecture design (2+ years)
- You have broad technical knowledge of the IT standards and protocols, more specific Windows, UNIX/LINUX, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- You have practical knowledge of C, C++ or Java and practical knowledge on web-based applications development as well as relational databases
- You are a native level German speaker and fluent in English, and you are not opposed to working home-based initially.