For our sales team in Tokyo we are looking for a solution sales hunter going for new logo’s and TID software who is accountable for
developing new business, ensuring customers satisfaction, and maintaining positive and value-driven constructive and consultative
relationships with new and existing customers. The Sales Manager has the ability to always differentiate OneSpan solutions
from competition. Duties include working closely with sales and presales team on multiple new accounts.
• Develop new prospects while differentiating and upselling OneSpan value proposition.
• Ensure and maintain Customers satisfaction, primarily driven by value-add and business related relationships.
• Tie OneSpan capabilities to customer challenges and apply the quantifiable value the customer will receive.
• Ensure Operation excellence by keeping SFDC always updated, guaranteeing business linearity and forecast accuracy.
• Strive to deliver consistently high performance and achieve sales target.
• several years of overall ICT-sector experience in direct sales of SW products including SaaS model, primarily about digital onboarding, digital
signature and AI risk analytics within the assigned territory.
• End user selling experience (direct touch).
• Experience within the Japanese market, focusing on the financial sector.
• Excellent communication skills and a positive, client centric attitude.
• Assertive and independent professional who is able to negotiate successfully with professional buyers.
• Customer and service oriented as well as highly independent.
• Willingness and flexibility to travel extensively (sometimes on short notice).
• Native Japanese speaker and English (business fluent) mandatory.