Scrum MasterBordeaux, Gironde, France
OneSpan is currently looking for a talented, pro-active and enthusiastic Scrum Master who knows how to work with a team of highly skilled developers and test engineers in a fast moving agile environment and play a key role in building products.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Guide, coach and motivate the team to be highly effective, self-organized, productive and accountable
- Able to lead Scrum ceremonies and demonstrate value add principles to the team and other parts of the organization
- Drive process improvements toward consistent delivery of working product.
- Ensure tactical plans are communicated to main stakeholders including relevant cross-functional teams.
- Manage and negotiate scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance throughout the life of the project
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Bachelor degree from accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or any combination of related education and/or experience.
- 2-3 years of experience playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team
- Experience in scaling SCRUM, and working with scrum frameworks like Safe, Less, Scrum at scale and so on.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement and increasing transparency
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful agile techniques: User Stories, Continuous Automated Testing etc.
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.