OneSpan is looking for a Sales Development Reps (SDRs) to focus their efforts on the North American Market. At OneSpan, you‘ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty
- Prospecting and Qualifying and producing quality leads for the Account Executives.
- Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level executives.
- Analyzing prospect business needs, understanding processes, identifying projects, determining requirements and ascertaining potential solutions.
- Demoing product.
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our product
- Provide effective back-up support to key phases in the sales process
- Confirm customer needs and develop initial customer profile
- Work with reps to complete sales proposals and RFI/RFP responses
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Relevant Internal sales experience in a high tech environment.
- Relevant experience prospecting and Qualifying and producing quality leads
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with desire to move into field sales.
- Organized and process driven.
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective when working independently and in team environments.
- Strong business judgment and common sense.
- Excellent English communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable).