At OneSpan you will be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty.
We are currently looking for a (Senior) Account Executive Strategic Accounts to join our sales team in Switzerland. You will be responsible for all aspects of sales, including prospecting, lead qualification, negotiation and closing deals, for existing as well as for new Strategic Accounts. The focus is on the financial services vertical (primarily banks).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As Account Executive, you will work independently to create and execute a mid- and long-term business plan to identify, prospect and develop your business within the financial services named accounts.
To achieve the new business revenue and territory development goals, you will:
- Identify client needs through client consultation and stakeholder requirement gathering
- Develop long-term and high level business relationships with key contacts at designated accounts
- Maintain excellent levels of client retention, satisfaction and loyalty
- Expand and develop existing strategic accounts; acquire new accounts
- Manage the growth and market share of designated accounts through successful implementation of OneSpan’s client services strategy
- Offer unique perspectives to clients with excellent two-way communication skills
- Present company overview and business solutions through online and in-person presentations and demonstrations
- Maintain an accurate quarterly forecast
- Superior knowledge of customer value drivers and ability to identify economic drivers
- At least 8 years of experience selling software and / or SaaS solutions to major accounts
- Extensive network of relevant stakeholders in banking and financial services institutions
- Knowledge of digital security and anti-fraud solutions would be a plus
- Assertive and independent professional who is able to negotiate successfully with professional buyers, act as a single point of contact and solve problems
- Ability to identify and qualify opportunities, and convert them into revenue
- Strong interpersonal skills and excelling at developing trusted relationships
- Highly capable of creating and executing mid- to long-term account plans
- Exceptional customer impact; ability to educate prospects and help define solutions for their needs
- English and German proficiency