ONESPAN, a world leader in strong authentication and e-signature solutions, is looking for a passionate Senior Automation Developer for its Montreal office (or working remotely from Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick or Prince Edward Island). The QA organization works closely with OneSpan R&D centers worldwide to develop frameworks to qualify a broad range of its solutions.
As a Senior Automation Developer, you will join a team responsible for designing, developing, maintaining and supporting a global software testing frameworks for security-related applications and other software components. You will be working closely with embedded test automation experts spread across the globe where you will help drive automation and prevention strategies within the team. You apply both your testing and development knowledge to develop resilient automated tests to detect issues as quickly and as early as possible.
- Drive the Technical aspects of the Automation Strategy & Roadmap
- Collaborate with Automation Product Owner to deliver automation solutions
- Create, update, break down and estimate technical work
- Mentor and coach the Automation Developers on scrum teams
- Design, develop, maintain and support a Global Automation Framework, Tooling and Documentation
- Create and maintain Automated Scripts
- Drive Load & Performance Testing efforts and improvements
- Drive development best practices and ensure high code quality for automation frameworks and scripts
- Drive monitoring, analysis, and investigation of the automated test results with a goal of continuously improving our products and automation solutions
- Drive and evangelize Prevention / Early Detection improvement across all development and testing activities
- Collaborate with WW Test Automation Architect and Automation Tech Leads to share knowledge, improve practices and innovation
- Collaborate with Architects, Development Teams, DevOps to define automation requirements, strategy, and solutions
- Keep abreast of new techniques and technologies in test automaton domain
- Act as the Scrum Master on a rotational basis for the Automation Framework Team* (optional)
- Passion for Test Automation and software development
- BS/MS in Computer Science or 3 years of relevant experience developing automated tests
- Strong object-oriented programming skills (Java, C++, Python or similar)
- Experience developing both frontend and backend automated tests
- Experience using Appium, Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter, Postman and, similar tools
- At least 2 years of software QA & testing experience
- Knowledge of software functional and non-functional testing techniques and software testing lifecycle
- Knowledge of source control and CI/CD tools & concepts
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a natural curiosity and attention to detail
- Strong spoken and written communication skills. (Asset) Bilingual: French and English
- Understanding of agile development processes and practices
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer