The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
At OneSpan, global leader for identity verification and risk analytics solutions, we are currently looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer to join our international SaaS Operations team in Belgium!
As our new colleague, you will participate in the design, development of tools supporting and promoting the automation of various development operations. Your work will enable the different development teams in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Canada to serenely and efficiently develop and deliver one of our core business software solutions.
- Deliver Infrastructure as code.
- Manage and automate cloud infrastructure and services.
- Support containerization efforts.
- Develop tooling and templates used by R&D teams and Operators (including full-stack development) .
- Maintain and improve automation scripts and tools for the project and support users of the build systems.
- Collaborate with different Agile Teams to optimize the build and deployment pipelines.
- Evaluate, investigate, and trial R&D/DevOps solution vendors.
- Manage and Automate Security Services; integrate security practices into the tooling.
- Drive problem investigations following production outages using centralized logging/Metrics.
- Create, manage and document build and deployment processes.
- Mentor junior team members.
Minimum experience and/or knowledge with a significant part of the following technologies and approach to work:
- Bachelors Degree computer sciences, computer engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of tools like git, kubernetes
- GitOps mindset (Deployments whether for apps as for infra as code using CI/CD)
- Proactivity and ability to take ownership until delivery.
- Loves a challenge, and continuously learn new things.
- Team player with a positive mindset, but at the same time being able to work on your own
- Strong communication skills in English, any other language is a plus
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center