The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility. Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
This position is open to candidates who have their residence in the Canada.
OneSpan is looking for a Senior Cloud Ops Administrator to join our team in Montréal. The SaaS Operations team is currently growing to support the deployment of new and existing products. Aligning with the movement towards continuous delivery, automated production deployments and migration to the cloud, SaaS Ops is looking for a highly motivated Senior Cloud Admin to work collaboratively with development, engineering, and operations resources. The focus of this role is the successful implementation and management of our cloud initiatives that support efficient, robust, scalable, and secure solutions to meet business requirements and technology strategies. This includes collaborating on the planning, designing and production implementation.
- Work within a cross-functional team of developers and DevOps to specify, design, develop, test and implement infrastructure.
- Leverage monitoring and administration experience to envision, implement, secure, automate, and monitor various infrastructure.
- Manage infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code.
- Identify, implement and support application monitoring solutions.
- Leverage industry best practices in defining and tuning appropriate on-demand cloud deployment architectures.
- Programmatically automate routine deployment, administration, and monitoring task.
- Proactively work on assigned tasks and task areas, while coordinating the work effort.
- Accurately scope project requirements and delivery timelines.
- Oversee the defining, documenting and training of SaaS Ops admins on critical cloud deployment related processes.
- Mentoring junior and intermediate team members.
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience in a Cloud Admin or similar role.
- Extensive experience with cloud platforms, virtualization platforms and containers (AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift etc.).
- Experience with supporting web application technologies such as TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, HTTP, DNS, routing, load balancing, CDNs, etc.
- Extensive experience with operations, administering Linux (CentOs) machines.
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, Ruby, Bash).
- Experience adopting and implementing coding best-practices (revision control, CI/CD) and tools preferably Git and Jenkins.
- Experience with configuration management software and infrastructure as code (Ansible, Terraform, SaltStack).
- Experience with regulatory compliance (SOC2, PCI etc).
- Knowledge of IT best practices frameworks (ITIL).
- Strong understanding of continuous integration/delivery practices and other DevOps concepts.
- Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in highly complex existing applications and architectures.
- Attitude to thrive in a high-production, customer-oriented environment.
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects / demands simultaneously.
- Strong team player.
- Strong documentation skills and keen attention to detail.
- Prior experience in hands-on troubleshooting of complex systems problems that includes capacity planning and performance tuning, reliability or high availability initiatives.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant, and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.