OneSpan is looking to hiring a Senior DevOps to join its team in Montreal. With flexible working hours and a competitive compensation package, whether you are located in Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick or Prince Edward Island, we will make you feel at home from the comfort of your home! Your success is a priority so we have developed a robust onboarding program and a culture that promotes collaboration as well as professional development.
As our new colleague, you will participate in the design, development of tools supporting and promoting the automation of various development operations. Your work will enable the different development teams in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Canada to serenely and efficiently develop and deliver one of our core business software solutions.
- Deliver Infrastructure as code.
- Manage and automate cloud infrastructure and services.
- Support containerization efforts.
- Develop tooling and templates used by R&D teams and Operators (including full-stack development) .
- Maintain and improve automation scripts and tools for the project and support users of the build systems.
- Collaborate with different Agile Teams to optimize the build and deployment pipelines.
- Evaluate, investigate, and trial R&D/DevOps solution vendors.
- Manage and Automate Security Services; integrate security practices into the tooling.
- Drive problem investigations following production outages using centralized logging/Metrics.
- Create, manage and document build and deployment processes.
- Mentor junior team members.
Minimum experience and/or knowledge with a significant part of the following technologies and approach to work:
- Bachelors Degree computer sciences, computer engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years in a similar role.
- SCM (Git).
- Client-side web frameworks (Vue, React or Angular).
- Backend Web application (Express, Flask, Spring).
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC with Terraform, AWS SDK/CloudFormation, Ansible) .
- Cloud Infrastructure Management (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- Agile/DevOps SDLC (SCRUM, Kanban).
- Proactivity and ability to take ownership until delivery.
- Likes a challenge, and continuously learn new things.
- Team player with a positive mindset.
- Strong communication skills.
Preferred but important Requirements:
- Containerization (ECS, Docker, Kubernetes).
- Troubleshooting, using centralized logging (LOGZ.io, Cloudwatch logs), APM (New Relic, DataDog ) and Network capture (nmap, flow logs, tcpdump).
- Continuous Integration/Delivery, using pipelines (Gitlab).
- Web application and network Security (OWASP, encryption, SOC/PCI-DSS/ISO).
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. . We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer